Answers for Life.
We reduce the burden of financial decisions with trusted advice and custom plans to create and support your legacy.
Legacy Trust Services
Our experienced investment team applies thoughtful market insight to build sophisticated investment portfolios to meet the unique needs of every client, maximizing potential returns while managing risk.
- Asset management and securities analysis
- Customized portfolio construction
- Regular evaluation and communication
What will your wealth accomplish in your generation? Or the generations that follow? You need a trusted family advisor who can help you achieve your wealth preservation goals.
- Estate plan implementation
- Strategic wealth preservation
- Tax filings and reporting requirements
- Generational wealth transfer
In matters of wealth, details matter. Our approach is consistent and proven; and our firm is steadfastly independent, ensuring you never get offered a product or service that’s not in your best interest.
- Current & future cash flow planning
- Planning for education, retirement, charitable giving, wealth transfer and legacy
- Estate & income tax management
- Insurance consultation & risk management
When family wealth meets the family dynamic, you need specialized support services to manage it. We can work with you to develop financial fluency across the generations, ensuring a meaningful and lasting legacy.
- Generational education
- Bill payment & payroll
- Portfolio aggregation & reporting
- Private foundation administration
The Legacy Experience
I always wondered what would happen after my parents pass. Having Legacy facilitate these conversations has helped us become closer as a family.
My Legacy advisor gives me advice, not just ideas. When I meet with her, I walk away understanding the impact of my decisions.
When my mother-in-law passed, the estate settlement happened far away and her trust officer was no longer assigned to our account. When we settled my Dad’s estate, our Legacy trust officer was part of the entire process. The continuity of that relationship really made a positive difference in our experience.
When I have questions, I know you’ll give me honest answers, even if it’s not what I want to hear.
I sold my business, but I’m too young to stop working. You didn’t just help with my newfound wealth, you helped me sort out the next steps on my path.