CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
Date: September 28, 2023
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Legacy Trust, a private investment and wealth management firm located in downtown Grand Rapids, has a great opportunity for a motivated individual to join our team as a Client Services Associate dedicated to providing exceptional account administration and service to our clients.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Maintains expertise in account administration, client servicing, and related areas.
2. Assists the Wealth Advisors with the delivery of the “Client Experience” including initiation of and preparation for client meetings, maintaining client communication, and coordinating necessary follow-up. Including CRM upkeep.
3. Proactively assists the Wealth Advisors with the internal compliance process.
4. Coordinates the account opening process, including assembling and organizing account information/documents and establishing required banking documentation.
5. Reviews daily reports to ensure accuracy in transactions, cash processing and communicates any problems or overdrafts to assigned Wealth Advisor and works to resolve as necessary.
6. Prepares remittances, wire transfers, bill paying, and/or receipt transactions with proper transaction and tax codes.
7. Operates an efficient follow-up system including compliance reports, project management, and follow up actions as assigned.
Legacy Trust is looking for individuals who are self-motivated and possess a strong desire to serve clients along with the following education, experience, and skills:
• 1 – 3 years of experience providing administrative support to partners or administrators, preferably in the financial industry.
• Basic familiarization with trust accounting systems would be ideal as well as the willingness to learn fiduciary regulations, investment concepts and internal controls.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office and ability to use the internet for research and information management.
• Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Finance, Business or a related field or equivalent work experience preferred. Desire to obtain applicable certifications would be ideal.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As one of West Michigan’s “Best and Brightest Companies”, Legacy Trust prides itself on our organizational values as we provide an active, entrepreneurial team environment focused on our stakeholders, our employees, and our clients. Our comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits programs include health, dental, disability and life insurance as well as a 401(k) plan, generous leave program and onsite fitness center.
Legacy Trust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.