Administrative Assistant – Wealth Management
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Legacy Trust, a private investment and wealth management firm located in downtown Grand Rapids, has a great opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our team of professionals dedicated to providing exceptional account administration and service to our clients.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Manages the reception services for the office, including answering and redirecting phone calls and providing white glove service to all clients and visitors when arriving in person or when on the phone. Promptly and professionally greet and direct clients and visitors.
2. Manages office operations, including ordering and restocking office supplies and mail/package handling.
3. Coordinates account opening and closing processes, including assembling and organizing account info/documents and establishing legal documentation files.
4. Maintains records in CRM as necessary.
5. Maintains detailed account filing system for Original Agreement files, Future Appointment files, Safekeeping files and Trust files (both physical and electronic).
6. Researches and reviews account history as necessary.
7. Prepares remittances/wire transfers/bill paying and/or receipt transactions with proper transaction and tax codes.
8. Assists in preparation of confidential correspondence.
9. Develops familiarity with all aspects of account administration in order to assist other team members when necessary.
10. Assists Wealth Advisors with ensuring accounts are in compliance with regulations and Investment Policy Statements by using the Compliance Software.
11. Prepares Client Presentations.
12. Maintains records for Private Foundation clients and prepares reports for the designated Family Advisor and/or family member(s).
13. Provides administrative assistance to the sales team including maintenance of appointments scheduled.
14. Monitors office conference room calendars: ensuring that conference rooms are not double booked and working to correct meeting room conflicts if they arise.
Education and Experience:
• Associate Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• One (1) to three (3) years of experience in administrative support.
Please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As one of West Michigan’s “Best and Brightest Companies”, Legacy Trust prides itself on our organizational values as we provide an active, entrepreneurial team environment focused on our stakeholders, our employees, and our clients. Our comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits programs include health, dental, disability and life insurance as well as a 401(k) plan, generous leave program and onsite fitness center.
Legacy Trust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.